Our artisanry was founded in 1994. We started our business as a small family butcher shop offering only locally raised grass-fed beef from traditional small family farms.
In 1997 we planted our first olive trees. The plantation eventually grew from 120 to 1000 olive trees encompassing an impressive area of 2,6 hectares.
Since then we have introduced our own olive oil to our customers as well as other indigenous istrian products like istrian prosciutto, wines, truffles, istrian ox salami (boškarin) and other products that reflect the tradition and culture of this area.
Our philosophy is that only the best is good enough for our customers and that's why we pick our products only from other regionally and internationally renowned istrian producers.
We are continually expanding our offer…